Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Queen of [Kingdom]

So, here you get to meet Mama de Arques. Again, I'm not sure exactly how she looks aside form what I've described down there. Then again, that could change. I don't know. Looks are hard for me right now.


Name: Claire Helena de Arques
Age: 40
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 125
Build: Motherly curves
Eyes: Almond shaped and rich green
Skin: Medium olive, lighter than her husband
Hair: Waist length golden brown and straight, though always in elaborate hair dos under her diadem.
Other Facial Features: Soft and inviting with a quiet sort of beauty.
Occupation: Queen
Personality: Soft, quiet, respectful, traditional, takes her place at her husbands right side always prepared, though that doesn't make her completely unassertive. She is a strong presence in her husbands life and does have quite an influence on him. She loves her children very much and is upset to see her son have to go on his quest to take the throan.
Background: Born the daughter of a Duke, she was always destined to be married off into royalty, though Julian II’s liking of her and consequent love of her was unexpected. She bore two healthy children to Julian II, but was unable to conceive again after their daughter Sophia.
Greek God Equivalent: Hera
Other: Often seen in peacock colors.


I was going to tell you all something else, but now I can't remember what it is. I started watching Heroes and it definitely brainwashed me. Also, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on television and now it is certainly that my brain will be mush by the end of the day. I think anyone from when that movie was made and on that names their kid Ferris is asking for trouble. 


On an unrelated note, I now have an affiliates list. If you know anyone else that is working on their own art or writing projects, have them contact me and I can list them if they list me. Also, check out the first affiliate. It's amazing. A friend of my older brother is starting a clothing company; for every shirt you buy, one shirt gets donated to someone in need. It takes the charity/clothing alliance to an all new level. I can't wait until they really get started on it. Keep an eye out for them! You can check them out at http://no1without.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

  1. Claire sounds like a good companion for Julien II. :) And I love that she'll worry when Julien III is on his quest.

    Umm. Hera's a good parallel for her, too. More later maybe. Laudry now.

    ReplyDelete