Monday, March 8, 2010

Milo Monday 04

In light of my new job - yes, I totally got a job - today's Milo Monday is about employment in [kingdom]. How long have I been saying I'm going to name the kingdom and still haven't? Gosh, I don't know. Moving on. So, yes, I have a job now. I start next week. You can expect posts to be a little strange for a few weeks. They might be a little bit weird. They might get posted super late at night. I'm not quite sure just yet. I will work until 5 or 5:30, so you can expect them sometime after that. Hopefully it all goes well.

This weeks advice is how to maintain a living;

"You aren't really askin' tha right man for this one. I ain't really tha 'workin'' type, ya know. Look, if ya want tae make an honest livin' you need tae know what the world has tae offer ya. Here? It ain't much. If you want tae have some money, ya need to have your own business. Ya need tae know how to work the customers. Either that, or ya learn a trade, even if most o' 'em don't pay much, unless ya do what I do. You could always be royalty. They got plenty o' dough."


Uhh, I'm pretty sure half the advice Milo gives us would get you arrested. Maybe I should stop asking him.

LL&P

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Oh, Milo... I think I love him.

    ReplyDelete