Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Update is Random

I was supposed to be posting today and I totally let time get away from me. I have no idea what to post about. I've decided that I need to get serious about naming the kingdom. I've decided that the central castle's location will be up at a higher altitude than the rest of the city/town/whatever it is that I want to call it. It isn't a huge mountain, but it has a panoramic view of the surrounding metropolis (ooh, that's the word I was looking for). Like I said, I've decided that it will be named based on Mount Olympus. It only makes sense right? I thought so.

The whole kingdom will be named after... I have no idea what. I can't decide. Perhaps something involving Gaia, which is the goddess of the earth. I'm not sure. It is going to be hard to name. The cities will be easier once I get going. I really just think that this whole name is going way over my head and I'm trying way to hard. I don't know.

Yeah, sorry. This is all you get today. But good news! I'm getting together with my sister-in-law, who is an amazing artist, and she is going to help with character design and drawing up the map of this place. You can expect to see some art hopefully soon. I can't wait to show you.

LL&P

No comments:

Post a Comment