Monday, February 22, 2010

Milo Monday 03

Since Mondays make me want to go out and drink and then get in a bar fight* then I figured I could ask Milo about his escapades in bar fighting, or rather, avoiding bar fights.

*totally does not like to drink and get in bar fights.

How to avoid getting in a bar fight;

"I'm not entirely sure why ya'd want tae avoid a bar fight. They're a hell of a lotta fun. Look, if you are lookin' to avoid a bar fight, don't go intae bars. That's where your first mistake is, eh? Alright, but if ya insist on goin' tae bars, ya need to watch out for tha rowdy patrons. They are usually tha ones yellin' an' startin' up pretty early in tha day. Now, what I do in order tae avoid bein' hit an' still gettin' tae see a fight is I start the fight between tha two of them an' then sit back an' watch. It's easy, honestly. Ya just whisper that tha other bloke's been talkin' dirt about the poor gent an' step out o' tha way. Then, ya quietly slip out tha back door (grabbin' yourself a complimentary bottle o' rum on tha way out). It's a good time for everyone, don't ya think?"


Yep, this is why I keep him around. Hope this is a little bit of fun for your otherwise unwanted Monday.

LL&P

No comments:

Post a Comment