Monday, February 15, 2010

Milo Monday 02

Today was full of busy, so this is coming to you at almost too late. But have no fear, I am here to keep you from freaking out that I didn't post (because we all know that is exactly what you were doing). At any rate, it gave me a good idea for a question to ask Milo.

This weeks advice is on how to be punctual:

"Honestly, there's a few ways tae be punctual. There's tha proper way and then there's my way. If ya'd like tae make sure your acquaintances are happy with ya, then you set yourself up to be where you say your gonna be. It's all about scheduling, ya see? Ya gotta be sure tae let people know when they are goin' tae see you and then you make sure ya got the time tae get where ya need to go. Of course, then there's how I do it; I just stopped tellin' people when they can expect me. If there's no time set, I can't be late."


Always the charmer. Tomorrow, I will rant about Percy Jackson and the Olympians (and how I now have to read all of the books because, oh my god, mythology like whoa).

LL&P

No comments:

Post a Comment