Monday, February 1, 2010

Milo Lycus

Happy Monday! Or...not so happy. I suppose it depends on your stance on Monday. I have a bit of a thing for Mondays because Heroes and House are on Mondays and how can I resist that.  Let's get to it! Today, you get to meet (finally) Milo Lycus. 

Name: Hermilo Lycus
Nickname: Milo
Age: 35 ish
Height: 5’6”
Weight: ?
Build: Short.
Eyes: ?
Skin: ?
Hair: Hidden under a merchant's hat, or perhaps not.
Other Facial Features: Open, trustworthy face. 
Occupation: Thief, merchant, con-artist.
Personality: Scheming, mischievious, self-serving with a strong instinct for self-preservation. Liar, deceiver. Never married, nor have any children, but has worked his way into women’s hearts to get what he needed from them, mostly in the form of money. A master of lying, cheating and stealing.
Background: Born into a poor family in the city. His father could not sustain his children, having there be five of them with Milo in the middle. Milo learned quickly to take care of himself in that environment and ran away from home at fifteen. He doesn’t know where his family went or his siblings. 
Greek God Equivalent: Hermes

The fun part about this guy is that he's hilarious. He's very much the comedic relief and he's definitely a heck of a lot of trouble. You'll notice that I have NO IDEA WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE! It is insanely difficult to pinpoint him. He's this great, dynamic character, but I can't tell you what he looks like. I've been running him through my brain quite a bit lately and I can even give you examples of hilarious things he'd say, but aside from that, blank.

So far I've tried to compare him to actors and such. Originally, he was darker skinned with very dark eyes, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I've had a few ideas, like maybe he looks more like Simon Pegg, and then I thought that he slightly reminds me of David Anders. Then I had an idea that he might be more like Andrew Lee Potts. But, I am open to anything. SO! I am asking for suggestions. Anything you can think of. I mean, anyone. Even if you are like, "I don't have a face, but what if he looks like this!" and then go on to say some insanely distinct description. The only requirements are what I've got going on up there. 

LL&P

1 comment:

  1. What about Steve Zahn? He pulls off a scruffy mischievous look, he's good at playing goofballs, and most of his pictures have him with a grin.

    I can kind of see Milo using humour as a coping mechanism/morale booster/shield, based on your description of him and his childhood.

    ReplyDelete