Friday, March 19, 2010

Revisions

Things are going on. Life is changing and moving in a different direction. These past few weeks have been overwhelming, whether it be drama with family, health in the family or just the need to be there for someone else. I've found that I can't guarantee that I can post five times a week and though I still want to and I will continue to try, I am resolving in my resolution that I don't have to post that often. I'm going to drop it down to three times a week (probably Monday, Wednesday and Friday). This will give me a few days in between to make better planned out posts and make sure that I'm getting something done too.

Writing should start soon. Cross your fingers that it does. I'd like to be able to have the first chapter written very, very soon. There's still a lot of fun stuff going on in my head and I can guarantee that this change in the blog is not a reflection of how I am feeling about the project. I am just as dedicate, but dedicated with a full-time job, now. It will take some discipline, that I might have to learn. I've never been good with motivation.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of sun and fun (depending on where you live. It's been hot out here).

No comments:

Post a Comment