Monday, March 15, 2010

Milo Monday 05

Another Monday, another bit of horrible advice from Milo, everyone's favorite thief. I wasn't really sure what to ask him about, but then I realized that I have to go shopping for work clothes today and I thought I'd ask Milo about fashion and trends, it should prove interesting.

This week's advice is on how to keep up with the latest fashions;

"Bollocks tae that! You want tae keep up with fashion, you need tae keep tae tha big cities. That's tha place to keep in style. I, on tha other hand, keep my own fashion. Pick myself up a new suit in every town, I do. I make fashion, I don't follow it. Have you seen my bowler hat collection? Best one in tha kingdom."


Why do I ask him these things? He almost didn't answer at all. I swear I'm not crazy. 

3 comments:

  1. A new suit in every town? Does he mix and match pieces then? How does he carry it all? (It sounds as though he may suffer from Video Main Character Syndrome with his hoarding tendencies...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't keep them. He buys (read: steals) them and then changes in the next town. It's part of his thing to keep him looking anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. That makes more sense. I couldn't quite understand a vagabond also being a hoarder.

    ReplyDelete